Fresh Orange and Garbanzo Bean Salad
A refreshing salad perfect for summer! Our Fresh Orange & Garbanzo Bean Salad features Glory Foods Garbanzo Beans, lots of fresh veggies and a light garlicky dressing.
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Farms Garbanzo Beans; drained
- 2 small fresh oranges; peeled, seeded, sectioned and halved
- 1/2 red onion; sliced into thin slivers
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 2 tbs. freshly chopped parsley
- 2 tbs. virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 1 fresh garlic clove; minced
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- salt & pepper, to taste
Steps to Prepare
- Place Glory Farms Garbanzo Beans, oranges, red onion, avocado and parsley in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and dry mustard. Pour over salad and mix well.
- Season with salt & pepper to taste; refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.