Sweet Potato Hummus
This Sweet Potato Hummus is as easy as 1, 2, 3, and is the perfect combination of sweet and savory. Nine delicious ingredients, and everything is blended in a food processor!
- 1 (15 oz.) can cut sweet potatoes, drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Farms Garbanzo Beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Tahini (sesame paste)
- 5 garlic cloves, roasted or raw
- 1 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. salt
Steps to Prepare
- Transfer cut sweet potatoes into a food processor. Add Glory Foods Garbanzo Beans, lemon juice, Tahini, garlic, olive oil, cumin, salt and about 2 tbs. of water to start with.
- Pulse the mixture until smooth, scraping down the sides of bowl and adding water to thin mixture if it seems too thick.
- Adjust seasoning and serve with a drizzle of olive oil. Add a sprinkle of paprika if desired.